Monday, May 3, 2021

Today's reflection

 Today we took a quick little test and i failed because it didn't make sense to me. Some of these teachers give you work and expect you to know it off the bat. And then they make it seem like they really taught you something, but they haven't. Us students barely learned anything due to this virtual setting. I've learned more in math then i have in this class if i'm being honest. But i'm learning bits and pieces every day. I'm going to sleep after this because school made me become narcoleptic.

1 comment:

  1. I did ok on the test , I did guess on some after because I didn’t have enough time to read and finish .I am a good multiple question tester so i should do it. I agree with what you say with teachers , but I’ve learn a little bit in here . But it was a good class

    ReplyDelete

The last reflection

Some advice i would give to the upcoming class is make sure you want to take this class before it's too late because this class is diffi...