Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Today's review

Today in class we talked about reviewing for the AP exam. And he's still putting us in a different room with him so we can review our MOCK exam. This is taking too long to review. We should of just gotten 1 or 2 essays. But nope we just had to get 3. I don't think i did good, but at least i did it( even though i turned it in late). I've been watching this documentary on Sam the Son killer, the 44 Caliber Killer, whichever you want to call him. But he had issues not like Jeffery Dahmer thought. Dahmer had mental issues, and his dad sent him to the Military. I can't say the rest because it's not really inappropriate. But anyways it's a good documentary because you can learn about your bad side of history and what kind of people are really out here in the world.

1 comment:

  1. Same girl !, I for the mock exam I don’t think I did as good from from what I was expecting but that’s ok . I didn’t okay the actual Ap test so I’m good with that right there !

    ReplyDelete

The last reflection

Some advice i would give to the upcoming class is make sure you want to take this class before it's too late because this class is diffi...