Monday, May 17, 2021

Today's Reflection

 Today in class we talked about our careers and what we want to do with life. I want to be an engineer and travel the world. Hopefully this corona thing is over with by then because i want to travel in peace with or without friends and family. I'm supposed to be going to Cancun in June but the tickets are really expensive. I'm trying to save my money for my car, apartment, traveling but it's hard to save when the government is raising the price on everything. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes , my girl is doing big things ! . I love it , but please don’t over work yourself girl . I want to be a general surgeon but I’m honestly having doubt about it because of the amount of school I have to go too .

    ReplyDelete

The last reflection

Some advice i would give to the upcoming class is make sure you want to take this class before it's too late because this class is diffi...