Monday, April 26, 2021

April 26 Reflection

 Today we went over our essays we did a few days ago and asked questions if needed. Today is moving by fast its already 3 and soon it'll be 10. I want to take a nap but i have to go to work. I got a job interview on Wednesday when i'm off and hopefully i get that job so i can have 2 jobs. If i get the job, i'll be a beauty advisor with good pay and it's not that far from my house. Krispy Kreme sent me an email saying how there strawberry glazed doughnuts are back and i might try one. I only eat glazed but i wouldn't mind trying a new flavor. I'm getting hungry now, i'm going to eat the rest of my Grant's Pizza.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you got the job . Don’t over work yourself boo your body needs rest. I didn’t do soo great on my essay and I honestly never do good on them soo . But time did go by semi fast .

    ReplyDelete

The last reflection

Some advice i would give to the upcoming class is make sure you want to take this class before it's too late because this class is diffi...