Monday, April 19, 2021

April 19th Reflection

 Thanks Lorraine for letting me know i got accepted because i wasn't really sure if i did or not and thanks for the advice i needed it. I'm hungry but i have to go to work right after school, and hopefully traffic isn't bad. These people can't drive. I get my license on Thursday and my hair done on Friday. Hopefully i pass. But i think i'm going to pass because i do good in the parking. I hope that he will let me finish later on because i have to go to work. 

1 comment:

  1. You’re welcome!, I hope you actually got your permit . It must be a lot for you o juggle with school and work I bet . But Monday was pretty chill to me .

    ReplyDelete

The last reflection

Some advice i would give to the upcoming class is make sure you want to take this class before it's too late because this class is diffi...