Thursday, April 15, 2021

April 15 Reflection

 Today in class we talked about stuff. I was mostly eating in class so i didn't really hear a lot because my food was delicious. I had Popeyes, the fish sandwich with the red beans and rice with a LARGE coke. it was bussin, like bussin bussin. If you don't know what that means then you're old. No offense. But anyways right after that i had a zinger and it was good as well. I also had a doughnut but it wasn't that great,. Which i'm  a little hurt by because it was a whole dollar and a few cents. That was a waste.

1 comment:

  1. Iyana 😭, you need to be atleast sharing and not be stingy . But Popeyes does sound good. And class went by fast that day so I’m not really sure what we did again .

    ReplyDelete

The last reflection

Some advice i would give to the upcoming class is make sure you want to take this class before it's too late because this class is diffi...