Saturday, March 27, 2021

March 26 reflection

 Today i went to work, and i ran the cash register, and i closed up the store. I met a few of my co-workers who were around my age range. And as i was at the register, this lady was waiting next in line and when i said," I can take who's next" she said " Oh, i didn't see you there" and that's when i told her " Oh it's fine, I'm pretty small". She laughed and i rung her up. And i have had plenty of nice customers today, and this one  lady was really nice, she offered to buy me something inside of the store but i couldn't let her do that, and it's not because i didn't know her. It's because the jacket she picked out i wouldn't of wore it, so i didn't want to waster her money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The last reflection

Some advice i would give to the upcoming class is make sure you want to take this class before it's too late because this class is diffi...